St. Helen Bulletin Ad's
Dear Friends of St Helen Roman Catholic Parish:
I am hopeful you will want to become a part of the “Preferred Business Directory” appearing on the back of the weekly bulletin for the coming year at St Helen Catholic Church. So, let me says thanks for your interest and consideration to place an ad on our bulletin as this parish serves 3,000+ families here in Glendale, as well as in several of the NW Valley of the Sun surrounding suburban neighborhoods. This is a congregation that wants to connect with someone they can trust and what better way to find you and your business than on St Helen parish bulletin!
The St. Helen bulletin serves as the primary communication vehicle between the church’s leadership and parishioners every week. The parish retains the bulletin service free of charge made possible by sponsors such as yourself! All advertisements run every weekend for one full year and include the following:
- Ability to reach out to over 3,000+ registered St Helen parish families EACH WEEK!
- Free graphic design of your ad and free ad changes 4 times per year!
- Free Web presence at our community page, www.parishesonline.com!
- Securing one of the most affordable and effective types of advertising!
- A great branding opportunity for you as a supporter of St Helen and the community!
- Your advertising can be treated as a donation, not as an advertising cost; but it’s always best check with your tax professional!
And, you will receive an online web presence at several different sites too. People will see your ad space on the St Helen online bulletin at the Parishes Online website. You will be listed on the menu as a supporter of the parish. There will be a hyperlink at that spot, too, where you can send people from St Helen’s Parishes Online web page directly to your website. That’s a great bonus for your participation!
Bulletin advertising projects an image of honesty and reliability and allows you to reach a demographic right in the heart of your target market. Feel free to call me directly on my cell phone at (303-910-6512) to hear more about this kind of advertising. Thanks again on behalf of the entire staff here at St Helen’s for considering this opportunity!