RCIA = Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults
- Are you interested in becoming Catholic?
- Are you or someone you know interested in learning more about Jesus Christ and the Catholic Church?
- Are you an adult [18+] in need of the sacraments of Baptism, Confession, Confirmation or First Holy Communion?
RCIA is the process by which adults are received into the church and receive the sacraments. The Rite of Christian Initiation of Adults, or RCIA, is designed for adults who, after hearing about Jesus Christ, consciously and freely seek to enter a way of faith towards growing in relationship with Him. It involves periods of inquiry and growth. By God’s help, participants will be strengthened spiritually during their preparation and at the proper time will be fully received into the Catholic Church.
- Are you an adult who has not yet received the sacrament of Confirmation or First Holy Communion?
- Would you like to receive the graces of the sacraments?
- Did you know that to be a godparent for baptism, you are required to have received the sacrament of Confirmation?
Please note: A firm decision to become Catholic is not a requirement to begin the first phase of the RCIA process.